Terms and Conditions
Fastudent (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is
conducting an event (“Event”) during the contest period wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate subject to the terms of this Policy. Your participation in this Event shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein below (“Policy”).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to you. If you participate in this Event,
You shall be subject to this Policy. By participating in this Event, You hereby agree to be bound by this Policy and the terms contained herein shall govern your participation in the Event. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this Policy, You are requested not to participate in this Event.
- Participation in the contest is voluntary.
- Participants are advised to read the “Terms and Conditions”. Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has duly read and agrees to adhere to and bound by the “Terms and Conditions” stated herein.
- The contest shall commence from Nov 27, 2015 and shall terminate on December 20, 2015.
- Entry and participation in this competition shall be deemed an unconditional and irrevocable acceptance of these T&C. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the competition or the prizes form part of these T&C (but in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these T&C shall prevail).
- These Terms and Conditions (”T&C”) shall be binding on all persons entering this contest, operated by Fastudent
- All decisions Fastudent in any matter under these T&C shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- A failure by Fastudent to enforce any of these T&C in any instances will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- Fastudent reserves the right to amend these rules at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
How to enter:
- Participants need to register at registration page with valid e-mail address and contact number. In case of either detail being invalid the entry is considered void.
- No One can register more than once. In case of duplicate registrations found, all entries of such individual will be considered void.
- To increase your chances, don’t forget to follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook page. ( Provide links)
- You can further increase your chances by sharing the link with your friends on various mediums.
- The contest is open to citizens of India, residents in India only. Employees of Fastudent, representatives and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the contest. Citizens of foreign countries residing in India/ or non-residents Indians are also not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The registered email ID and phone number should belong to one unique person. Multiple entries not allowed.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a an X Box360 500GB with Call of Duty Ghosts and Black OpsII and runners up will receive other exciting prizes from Fastudent.
- Winner will be chosen via lucky draw.
- Eligibility: Valid for Indian residents only
- Contest entry date: 27-11-2015; Contest end date: 20-12-2015
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Fastudent will notify the winner via email about when and where the prize can be collected. Fastudent will send the winner a code which can be used to claim the gifts.
- Fastudent’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is required to enter in this contest.
- We may change these conditions from time to time without prior notice. It is the User’s responsibility to check regularly, in order to ascertain if any changes have been made to these Terms and Conditions.